This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Record Page for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. Further information on Record Page can be found here
. More information about the program Record Page can be seen at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Record Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Record Page's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
Record Page installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5682.23171
of Record Page. For other Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program released by the software company Record Page. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Record Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it is installed on your PC the Record Page application will be found very quickly. After you select Record Page in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Record Page by Record Page from your computer, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Record Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-13 13:30:41.120