Record Page is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. You can find out more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Record Page at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Record Page's main file takes around 304.57 KB (311880 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Record Page contains of the executables below. They take 828.07 KB (847944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5621.31814
of Record Page. You can find here a few links to other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application marketed by Record Page. Some users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Record Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page app will be found very quickly. After you click Record Page in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Record Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:21:23.240