Record Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. You can read more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Record Page can be found at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Record Page is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Record Page. The application's main executable file has a size of 304.57 KB (311880 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Record Page. They take about 828.07 KB (847944
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5621.13820
alone. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program offered by the software company Record Page. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Record Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page app will be found automatically. After you select Record Page in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Record Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:10:33.390