Record Page is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. More information on Record Page can be seen here
. More info about the program Record Page can be seen at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Usually the Record Page program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Record Page. They take an average of 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5620.39012
of Record Page. You can find below a few links to other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program by Record Page. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Record Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Record Page". If it is installed on your PC the Record Page program will be found very quickly. After you click Record Page in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:14:14.600