Record Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your PCRecord Page
. Additional info about Record Page can be read here
. Click on http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
to get more info about Record Page on Record Page's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Record Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.16 KB (313512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Record Page. They take 829.66 KB (849576
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.16 KB)
This info is about Record Page version 2.0.5682.32174
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Record Page:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application marketed by Record Page. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". The Record Page program will be found very quickly. After you select Record Page in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Record Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:43:41.600