Record Page is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. Further information on Record Page can be found here
. Click on http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
to get more details about Record Page on Record Page's website. Record Page is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Record Page. Uninstaller.exe is the Record Page's primary executable file and it occupies about 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) on disk.
Record Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5621.40817
of Record Page. You can find below info on other releases of Record Page:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application marketed by Record Page. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Record Page from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Record Page in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 23:39:01.520