This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Record Page for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. More data about Record Page can be read here
. More data about the app Record Page can be seen at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Record Page. Uninstaller.exe is the Record Page's main executable file and it occupies approximately 304.56 KB (311872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Record Page. They occupy 828.06 KB (847936
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5621.22814
of Record Page. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application marketed by Record Page. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Record Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it is installed on your PC the Record Page program will be found very quickly. After you select Record Page in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Record Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-11 10:01:05.250