Record Page is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. More info about Record Page can be found here
. Detailed information about Record Page can be seen at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Record Page is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Record Page's primary file takes around 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Record Page contains of the executables below. They take 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
This page is about Record Page version 2.0.5622.15615
alone. For more Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Record Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Record Page when you uninstall it:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Record Page
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Record Page\7za.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\Publisher
Record Page is a program marketed by Record Page. Some users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Record Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Record Page in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The software company is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:59:56.500