Record Page is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. More info about Record Page can be found here
. Detailed information about Record Page can be seen at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Record Page is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Record Page's primary file takes around 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Record Page contains of the executables below. They take 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
This page is about Record Page version 2.0.5622.15615
alone. For more Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Record Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Record Page when you uninstall it:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Record Page
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Archivos de programa\Record Page\7za.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\Publisher
Record Page is a program marketed by Record Page. Some users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Record Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Record Page in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:59:56.500