This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Record Page for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Record Page from your PCRecord Page
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Record Page. Please open http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
if you want to read more on Record Page on Record Page's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Record Page is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Record Page's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Record Page. They occupy an average of 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
This data is about Record Page version 2.0.5652.14104
only. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program offered by Record Page. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Record Page in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:52:15.350