This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Record Page for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. You can find out more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. Further information about Record Page can be found at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Usually the Record Page program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory, depending on the user's option during install. Record Page's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Record Page's main file takes around 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Record Page contains of the executables below. They occupy 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5622.24616
alone. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application released by Record Page. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Record Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Record Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Record Page". The Record Page application will be found very quickly. When you select Record Page in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:21:39.907