This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Record Page for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. You can find out more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. Further information about Record Page can be found at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Usually the Record Page program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page directory, depending on the user's option during install. Record Page's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe. Record Page's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
Record Page contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5622.24616
alone. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application released by Record Page. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Record Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page application will be found automatically. After you select Record Page in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-03 20:54:58.003