This web page is about Record Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. Open here
for more information on Record Page. More data about the app Record Page can be seen at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Record Page's primary file takes about 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Record Page contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
The current page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5651.39306
only. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application offered by Record Page. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Record Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it is installed on your PC the Record Page program will be found very quickly. When you select Record Page in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Record Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 06:54:02.567