This page contains complete information on how to remove Record Page for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. More information about Record Page can be seen here
. More data about the software Record Page can be seen at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Record Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Record Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5646.30287
alone. You can find below a few links to other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program by Record Page. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Record Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Record Page". If it is installed on your PC the Record Page application will be found very quickly. When you select Record Page in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Record Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:39:39.980