This info is about Record Page for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. Open here
for more information on Record Page. Click on http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
to get more information about Record Page on Record Page's website. Record Page is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Record Page folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Record Page is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.16 KB (313512 bytes).
The executables below are part of Record Page. They occupy about 829.66 KB (849576
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5685.19588
of Record Page. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application marketed by Record Page. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Record Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Record Page in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 19:12:40.153