This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Record Page for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. More information on Record Page can be seen here
. More information about the application Record Page can be found at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Record Page by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Record Page's primary file takes about 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Record Page. They occupy 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5650.10493
alone. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you remove Record Page from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Record Page from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Record Page:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Record Page
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Extensions\2335267c-dbba-4dd5-a9d0-c4db8e6a75a4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Extensions\bgfccekpdbcapdcobhjgdlpipmkpiang.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayIcon
Record Page is an application by the software company Record Page. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Record Page from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". The Record Page app will be found automatically. When you select Record Page in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Record Page in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 14:31:17.617