Record Page is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. Check out here
for more information on Record Page. You can get more details on Record Page at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Record Page is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.16 KB (313512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Record Page. They take 829.66 KB (849576
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5652.5098
of Record Page. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Record Page:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Record Page
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Extensions\2335267c-dbba-4dd5-a9d0-c4db8e6a75a4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Extensions\oajbmokjkcoplcdpjepaihheigaipmfb.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayIcon
Record Page is a program offered by Record Page. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page application will be found automatically. After you select Record Page in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Record Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:35:23.100