Record Page is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. You can find out more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
to get more details about Record Page on Record Page's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Record Page's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Record Page. They take about 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
This page is about Record Page version 2.0.5623.8426
only. For more Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program offered by the software company Record Page. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Record Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Record Page". The Record Page app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Record Page in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The software company is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Record Page by Record Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Record Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:35:21.957