Real Vegas Online
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Real Vegas Online for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Real Vegas Online from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Vegas Online folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is named casino.exe and its approximative size is 29.50 KB (30208 bytes).
Real Vegas Online is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.18 MB (1232384
bytes) on disk:
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (202.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Real Vegas Online version 15.07.0
alone. For other Real Vegas Online versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Real Vegas Online is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Real Vegas Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Real Vegas Online from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Real Vegas Online or simply click the Search feature and type in "Real Vegas Online". The Real Vegas Online app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Real Vegas Online in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Real Vegas Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Real Vegas Online.
8. After removing Real Vegas Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Real Vegas Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Real Vegas Online using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Real Vegas Online by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Real Vegas Online by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Real Vegas Online in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-17 22:48:40.920