Real Vegas Online
Real Vegas Online is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Real Vegas Online from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. More information about RealTimeGaming Software can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Real Vegas Online directory (same installation drive as Windows). Real Vegas Online's primary file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and is named casino.exe.
The executables below are part of Real Vegas Online. They take an average of 1.30 MB (1360896
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (205.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Real Vegas Online version 17.04.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Real Vegas Online versions:
...click to view all...
Real Vegas Online is a program by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Real Vegas Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Real Vegas Online from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Real Vegas Online or simply click the Search field and type in "Real Vegas Online". The Real Vegas Online application will be found automatically. After you select Real Vegas Online in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Real Vegas Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Real Vegas Online.
8. After removing Real Vegas Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Real Vegas Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Real Vegas Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Real Vegas Online by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, we are not saying that Real Vegas Online by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Real Vegas Online in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 01:05:05.867