Real Vegas Online
Real Vegas Online is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Real Vegas Online from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. You can find out more on RealTimeGaming Software or check for application updates here
. Real Vegas Online is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Real Vegas Online folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. casino.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 29.50 KB (30208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Real Vegas Online. They take 1.11 MB (1162240
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (29.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (134.00 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (453.00 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Real Vegas Online version 15.09.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Real Vegas Online versions:
...click to view all...
Real Vegas Online is a program released by the software company RealTimeGaming Software. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Real Vegas Online is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Real Vegas Online from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Real Vegas Online or simply activate the Search field and type in "Real Vegas Online". The Real Vegas Online program will be found very quickly. After you select Real Vegas Online in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Real Vegas Online, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Real Vegas Online.
8. After removing Real Vegas Online, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Real Vegas Online that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Real Vegas Online with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Real Vegas Online by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that Real Vegas Online by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Real Vegas Online in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 21:05:20.250