RapidBoot HDD Accelerator
This page is about RapidBoot HDD Accelerator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator from your systemLenovo
. Additional info about Lenovo can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator. RapidBoot HDD Accelerator's main file takes around 716.73 KB (733936 bytes) and is named FBConsole.exe.
The executables below are part of RapidBoot HDD Accelerator. They take an average of 1.08 MB (1128656
bytes) on disk.
- FBConsole.exe (716.73 KB)
- FBService.exe (136.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (248.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of RapidBoot HDD Accelerator. For more RapidBoot HDD Accelerator versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling RapidBoot HDD Accelerator we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\box.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\fastboot.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBConsole.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBControl.cpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBLiveUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBServiceps.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is a program marketed by Lenovo. Some users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RapidBoot HDD Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidBoot HDD Accelerator". If it exists on your system the RapidBoot HDD Accelerator app will be found automatically. When you select RapidBoot HDD Accelerator in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RapidBoot HDD Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidBoot HDD Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling RapidBoot HDD Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RapidBoot HDD Accelerator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidBoot HDD Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidBoot HDD Accelerator by Lenovo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:33:35.377