RapidBoot HDD Accelerator
RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator from your PCLenovo
. Go over here
for more info on Lenovo. Usually the RapidBoot HDD Accelerator application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator folder, depending on the user's option during install. RapidBoot HDD Accelerator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\Uninstall.exe. FBConsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1095472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RapidBoot HDD Accelerator. They occupy 1.45 MB (1521040
bytes) on disk.
- FBConsole.exe (1.04 MB)
- FBService.exe (165.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (249.80 KB)
This info is about RapidBoot HDD Accelerator version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other RapidBoot HDD Accelerator versions:
RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is a program released by Lenovo. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidBoot HDD Accelerator or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidBoot HDD Accelerator". If it exists on your system the RapidBoot HDD Accelerator program will be found automatically. When you click RapidBoot HDD Accelerator in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RapidBoot HDD Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidBoot HDD Accelerator.
8. After removing RapidBoot HDD Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RapidBoot HDD Accelerator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidBoot HDD Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidBoot HDD Accelerator by Lenovo from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidBoot HDD Accelerator by Lenovo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RapidBoot HDD Accelerator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:17:46.883