RapidBoot HDD Accelerator
RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator from your computerLenovo
. More data about Lenovo can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. FBConsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 732.73 KB (750320 bytes) on disk.
RapidBoot HDD Accelerator contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.09 MB (1145040
bytes) on disk.
- FBConsole.exe (732.73 KB)
- FBService.exe (136.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (248.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of RapidBoot HDD Accelerator. Click on the links below for other RapidBoot HDD Accelerator versions:
If planning to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\fastboot.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBConsole.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\RapidBoot HDD Accelerator\FBServiceps.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is a program marketed by the software company Lenovo. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase RapidBoot HDD Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RapidBoot HDD Accelerator or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidBoot HDD Accelerator". If it exists on your system the RapidBoot HDD Accelerator app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RapidBoot HDD Accelerator in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RapidBoot HDD Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RapidBoot HDD Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling RapidBoot HDD Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidBoot HDD Accelerator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidBoot HDD Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidBoot HDD Accelerator by Lenovo from your computer, we are not saying that RapidBoot HDD Accelerator by Lenovo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidBoot HDD Accelerator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:29:42.700