A guide to uninstall Rambler-Browser from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Rambler-Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Rambler Internet Holding
. Additional info about Rambler Internet Holding can be read here
. Rambler-Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rambler\RamblerUpdater directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Rambler-Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rambler\RamblerUpdater\rupdate.exe. The application's main executable file is titled rupdate.exe and its approximative size is 1.63 MB (1707296 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Rambler-Browser. They occupy 1.63 MB (1707296
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Rambler-Browser version 38.0.2125.111
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rambler-Browser versions:
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Rambler-Browser from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
How to delete Rambler-Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Rambler-Browser is an application marketed by Rambler Internet Holding. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Rambler-Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rambler-Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Rambler-Browser". The Rambler-Browser program will be found automatically. When you select Rambler-Browser in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rambler-Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rambler-Browser.
8. After removing Rambler-Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rambler-Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rambler-Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rambler-Browser by Rambler Internet Holding from your PC, nor are we saying that Rambler-Browser by Rambler Internet Holding is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rambler-Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2022-01-18 17:59:14.847