This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rambler-Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rambler-Browser from your computerRambler Internet Holding
. You can find out more on Rambler Internet Holding or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rambler\RamblerUpdater folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Rambler-Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rambler\RamblerUpdater\rupdate.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1707136 bytes) on disk and is titled rupdate.exe.
Rambler-Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.63 MB (1707136
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Rambler-Browser version 33.0.1750.117
alone. Click on the links below for other Rambler-Browser versions:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Rambler-Browser from your PC.Registry keys:
Rambler-Browser is a program offered by the software company Rambler Internet Holding. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Rambler-Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Rambler-Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rambler-Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rambler-Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Rambler-Browser application will be found automatically. When you click Rambler-Browser in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rambler-Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rambler-Browser.
8. After removing Rambler-Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rambler-Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rambler-Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rambler-Browser by Rambler Internet Holding from your PC, nor are we saying that Rambler-Browser by Rambler Internet Holding is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rambler-Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:08:37.623