Rambler-Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rambler-Browser from your computerRambler Internet Holding
. Go over here
for more information on Rambler Internet Holding. Rambler-Browser is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rambler\RamblerUpdater folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Rambler-Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Rambler\RamblerUpdater\rupdate.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1707304 bytes) on disk and is titled rupdate.exe.
Rambler-Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.63 MB (1707304
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Rambler-Browser version 40.0.2214.111
alone. Click on the links below for other Rambler-Browser versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Rambler-Browser.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Rambler-Browser is a program by Rambler Internet Holding. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Rambler-Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rambler-Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rambler-Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rambler-Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Rambler-Browser application will be found automatically. When you click Rambler-Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rambler-Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rambler-Browser.
8. After uninstalling Rambler-Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rambler-Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rambler-Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rambler-Browser by Rambler Internet Holding from your computer, we are not saying that Rambler-Browser by Rambler Internet Holding is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rambler-Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:41:19.543