You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Rainmeter for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rainmeter from your computerWin10 Widgets
. More information on Win10 Widgets can be found here
. Click on http://rainmeter.net
to get more information about Rainmeter on Win10 Widgets's website. Usually the Rainmeter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Rainmeter directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Rainmeter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Rainmeter.exe is the Rainmeter's main executable file and it takes around 37.64 KB (38544 bytes) on disk.
Rainmeter contains of the executables below. They occupy 164.07 KB (168007
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (37.64 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.64 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.02722
of Rainmeter. Click on the links below for other Rainmeter versions:
...click to view all...
Rainmeter is an application by Win10 Widgets. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Rainmeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Rainmeter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rainmeter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rainmeter". The Rainmeter application will be found automatically. When you click Rainmeter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rainmeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rainmeter:
- The software company is: http://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rainmeter.
8. After removing Rainmeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainmeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainmeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rainmeter by Win10 Widgets from your computer, we are not saying that Rainmeter by Win10 Widgets is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rainmeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 15:02:30.563