Rainmeter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rainmeter from your computerWin10 Widgets
. Further information on Win10 Widgets can be found here
. Further information about Rainmeter can be found at http://rainmeter.net
. Rainmeter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Rainmeter folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rainmeter. The application's main executable file has a size of 36.64 KB (37520 bytes) on disk and is labeled Rainmeter.exe.
Rainmeter contains of the executables below. They take 163.07 KB (166983
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (36.64 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.64 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Rainmeter version 4.02708
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Rainmeter:
...click to view all...
Rainmeter is an application released by the software company Win10 Widgets. Some people decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Rainmeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rainmeter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rainmeter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rainmeter". If it is installed on your PC the Rainmeter app will be found automatically. When you select Rainmeter in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rainmeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainmeter:
- The web site of the application is: http://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rainmeter.
8. After removing Rainmeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rainmeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rainmeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rainmeter by Win10 Widgets from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainmeter by Win10 Widgets is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rainmeter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:48:34.000