This page contains complete information on how to remove RaidCall for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RaidCall from your systemraidcall.com
. Additional info about raidcall.com can be seen here
. You can read more about on RaidCall at http://www.raidcall.com
. RaidCall is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove RaidCall by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RaidCall's main file takes around 3.96 MB (4153032 bytes) and its name is raidcall.exe.
The executable files below are part of RaidCall. They occupy an average of 5.70 MB (5979080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.70 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.70 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.96 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.97 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.70 KB)
This page is about RaidCall version 126.96.36.199.4843.9
only. You can find below info on other application versions of RaidCall:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application by raidcall.com. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RaidCall or simply click the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall app will be found very quickly. After you click RaidCall in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.raidcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com from your computer, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 08:49:16.687