RaidCall is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on raidcall.com. More information about the software RaidCall can be seen at http://www.raidcall.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for RaidCall is C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe. RaidCall's main file takes about 3.96 MB (4152984 bytes) and is called raidcall.exe.
The executables below are part of RaidCall. They take an average of 8.26 MB (8663700
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.65 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (54.50 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.96 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.49 MB)
- StartRC.exe (22.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (132.25 KB)
- Wizard.exe (535.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206.12971.93
of RaidCall. Click on the links below for other RaidCall versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall RaidCall you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\DZ8DVQPJ\localhost\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\raidcall
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall\RaidCall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RaidCall\Uninstall RaidCall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Uninstall RaidCall.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Программы\RaidCall\raidcall.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Программы\RaidCall\RCGameBox.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\raidcall\URL Protocol
RaidCall is a program offered by the software company raidcall.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RaidCall from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RaidCall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall app will be found very quickly. When you select RaidCall in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RaidCall:
- The software company is: http://www.raidcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RaidCall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RaidCall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com from your PC, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RaidCall in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 18:35:44.803