RaidCall is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com
. Additional info about raidcall.com can be seen here
. More details about RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com
. Usually the RaidCall program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\raidcall folder, depending on the user's option during install. RaidCall's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\raidcall\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled raidcall.exe and its approximative size is 3.96 MB (4152744 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RaidCall. They occupy 8.98 MB (9414125
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.41 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.41 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.96 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.49 MB)
- StartRC.exe (21.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.40 KB)
- updater_tmp.exe (403.68 KB)
- Wizard.exe (539.41 KB)
The current page applies to RaidCall version 6.1.01.0.627.52
only. For other RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application by the software company raidcall.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RaidCall from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RaidCall or simply activate the Search field and type in "RaidCall". The RaidCall app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RaidCall in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\raidcall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com from your computer, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-04 13:16:50.187