RaidCall is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall RaidCall from your PCraidcall.com
. Additional info about raidcall.com can be seen here
. More details about RaidCall can be found at http://www.raidcall.com
. Usually the RaidCall program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\raidcall folder, depending on the user's option during install. RaidCall's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\raidcall\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled raidcall.exe and its approximative size is 3.96 MB (4152744 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in RaidCall. They occupy 8.98 MB (9414125
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (659.41 KB)
- liveup.exe (451.41 KB)
- raidcall.exe (3.96 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.49 MB)
- StartRC.exe (21.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.40 KB)
- updater_tmp.exe (403.68 KB)
- Wizard.exe (539.41 KB)
The current page applies to RaidCall version 6.1.01.0.627.52
only. For other RaidCall versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RaidCall is an application by the software company raidcall.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove RaidCall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RaidCall from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RaidCall or simply click the Search field and type in "RaidCall". If it exists on your system the RaidCall app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RaidCall in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RaidCall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RaidCall:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\raidcall\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RaidCall.
8. After removing RaidCall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RaidCall which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RaidCall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RaidCall by raidcall.com from your computer, we are not saying that RaidCall by raidcall.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RaidCall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-09-04 13:16:50.187