Rad Rater is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rad Rater from your systemRad Rater
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Rad Rater. More information about Rad Rater can be found at http://radrater.mobi/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Rad Rater directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Rad Rater by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Rad Rater\RadRaterUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RadRater.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Rad Rater. They take 2.47 MB (2588984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RadRaterUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- RadRaterUninstall.exe (255.05 KB)
- RadRater.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- RadRater.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- RadRater.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- RadRater.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- RadRater.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This data is about Rad Rater version 2014.09.21.081844
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Rad Rater:
...click to view all...
Rad Rater is an application by Rad Rater. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Rad Rater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Rad Rater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rad Rater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rad Rater". The Rad Rater program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rad Rater in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rad Rater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rad Rater:
- The publisher is: http://radrater.mobi/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rad Rater\RadRaterUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Rad Rater.
8. After removing Rad Rater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Rad Rater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rad Rater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rad Rater by Rad Rater from your PC, we are not saying that Rad Rater by Rad Rater is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rad Rater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 08:42:41.477