You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Rad Rater for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Rad Rater from your PCRad Rater
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Rad Rater. You can read more about about Rad Rater at http://radrater.mobi/support
. Rad Rater is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater\RadRateruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rad Rater. RadRater.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rad Rater. They take an average of 2.78 MB (2919736
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RadRater.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- RadRaterUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- updateRadRater.exe (513.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Rad Rater version 2014.11.08.142134
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rad Rater versions:
...click to view all...
Rad Rater is a program released by Rad Rater. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Rad Rater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rad Rater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rad Rater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rad Rater". The Rad Rater application will be found very quickly. After you click Rad Rater in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rad Rater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rad Rater:
- The software company is: http://radrater.mobi/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater\RadRateruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rad Rater.
8. After uninstalling Rad Rater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rad Rater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rad Rater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rad Rater by Rad Rater from your computer, nor are we saying that Rad Rater by Rad Rater is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rad Rater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 03:43:46.350