You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Rad Rater for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Rad Rater from your PCRad Rater
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Rad Rater. You can read more about about Rad Rater at http://radrater.mobi/support
. Rad Rater is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater\RadRateruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rad Rater. RadRater.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Rad Rater. They take an average of 2.78 MB (2919736
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RadRater.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- RadRaterUninstall.exe (255.34 KB)
- updateRadRater.exe (513.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Rad Rater version 2014.11.08.142134
alone. You can find here a few links to other Rad Rater versions:
...click to view all...
Rad Rater is a program released by Rad Rater. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Rad Rater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rad Rater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rad Rater or simply click the Search field and type in "Rad Rater". The Rad Rater application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rad Rater in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rad Rater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rad Rater:
- The publisher is: http://radrater.mobi/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater\RadRateruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rad Rater.
8. After uninstalling Rad Rater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rad Rater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rad Rater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rad Rater by Rad Rater from your computer, nor are we saying that Rad Rater by Rad Rater is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rad Rater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 03:43:46.350