Rad Rater is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Rad Rater from your computerRad Rater
. You can find out more on Rad Rater or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Rad Rater at http://radrater.mobi/support
. Rad Rater is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Rad Rater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater\RadRaterUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Rad Rater's primary file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called RadRater.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Rad Rater. They occupy 2.01 MB (2111616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RadRaterUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- RadRaterUninstall.exe (255.42 KB)
- RadRater.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- RadRater.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
The current page applies to Rad Rater version 2014.10.29.225842
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Rad Rater:
...click to view all...
Rad Rater is a program by the software company Rad Rater. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Rad Rater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rad Rater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rad Rater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rad Rater". If it is installed on your PC the Rad Rater application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rad Rater in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rad Rater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rad Rater:
- The web site of the application is: http://radrater.mobi/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rad Rater\RadRaterUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rad Rater.
8. After uninstalling Rad Rater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rad Rater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rad Rater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rad Rater by Rad Rater from your computer, we are not saying that Rad Rater by Rad Rater is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rad Rater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 12:41:32.923