RTD is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RTD from your PCInteractive Data
. You can read more on Interactive Data or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.InteractiveData.com
if you want to read more on RTD on Interactive Data's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Data\RTD directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove RTD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Data\RTD\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RTD's primary file takes about 227.00 KB (232448 bytes) and its name is RtdBusSvc1.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in RTD. They take 402.84 KB (412505
bytes) on disk.
- RtdBusSvc1.exe (227.00 KB)
- RtdSetupHelperW.exe (116.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.84 KB)
The current page applies to RTD version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RTD:
...click to view all...
RTD is a program offered by Interactive Data. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove RTD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RTD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RTD or simply click the Search feature and type in "RTD". If it exists on your system the RTD application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RTD in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RTD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RTD:
- The software company is: http://www.InteractiveData.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Data\RTD\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RTD.
8. After uninstalling RTD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RTD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RTD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RTD by Interactive Data from your PC, we are not saying that RTD by Interactive Data is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RTD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 03:29:19.580