RS File Recovery
RS File Recovery is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall RS File Recovery from your PCRecovery Software
. You can read more on Recovery Software or check for application updates here
. More details about RS File Recovery can be found at recoverhdd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RS File Recovery. The program's main executable file is titled RS File Recovery.exe and its approximative size is 24.70 MB (25902544 bytes).
RS File Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.50 MB (26741267
bytes) on disk.
- Keygen.exe (678.00 KB)
- RS File Recovery.exe (24.70 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (141.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of RS File Recovery. You can find below a few links to other RS File Recovery releases:
RS File Recovery is an application by Recovery Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove RS File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RS File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RS File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RS File Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the RS File Recovery application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RS File Recovery in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RS File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RS File Recovery:
- The publisher is: recoverhdd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RS File Recovery.
8. After removing RS File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RS File Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RS File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RS File Recovery by Recovery Software from your PC, we are not saying that RS File Recovery by Recovery Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RS File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-09 16:12:32.683