RS File Recovery
RS File Recovery is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RS File Recovery from your PCRecovery Software
. You can find out more on Recovery Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about RS File Recovery at recoverhdd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. RS File Recovery's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery\Uninstall.exe. RS File Recovery.exe is the RS File Recovery's main executable file and it occupies around 25.91 MB (27167712 bytes) on disk.
RS File Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 26.05 MB (27313067
bytes) on disk.
- RS File Recovery.exe (25.91 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (141.95 KB)
This info is about RS File Recovery version 5.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of RS File Recovery:
RS File Recovery is an application by Recovery Software. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase RS File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RS File Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RS File Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "RS File Recovery". The RS File Recovery application will be found automatically. When you click RS File Recovery in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RS File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RS File Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: recoverhdd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RS File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling RS File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RS File Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RS File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RS File Recovery by Recovery Software from your PC, we are not saying that RS File Recovery by Recovery Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RS File Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-19 19:29:16.700