RS File Recovery
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall RS File Recovery for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RS File Recovery from your PCRecovery Software
. Further information on Recovery Software can be found here
. You can see more info related to RS File Recovery at recoverhdd.com
. Usually the RS File Recovery application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RS File Recovery is C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled RS File Recovery.exe and occupies 25.81 MB (27063344 bytes).
RS File Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.95 MB (27207795
bytes) on disk.
- RS File Recovery.exe (25.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (141.07 KB)
The current web page applies to RS File Recovery version 5.1
only. You can find here a few links to other RS File Recovery releases:
RS File Recovery is a program marketed by the software company Recovery Software. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove RS File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RS File Recovery from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RS File Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "RS File Recovery". If it exists on your system the RS File Recovery program will be found automatically. When you click RS File Recovery in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RS File Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RS File Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: recoverhdd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS File Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RS File Recovery.
8. After removing RS File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RS File Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RS File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RS File Recovery by Recovery Software from your PC, we are not saying that RS File Recovery by Recovery Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RS File Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 16:13:53.497