This page contains detailed information on how to remove R-Studio 5.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Additional info about R-Tools Technology Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.r-tt.com
to get more info about R-Studio 5.0 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. R-Studio 5.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove R-Studio 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. r-studio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 53.58 KB (54864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in R-Studio 5.0. They take 1.27 MB (1336543
bytes) on disk.
- r-studio.exe (53.58 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.26 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
This info is about R-Studio 5.0 version 5.0.129021
only. You can find below a few links to other R-Studio 5.0 releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove R-Studio 5.0 from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove R-Studio 5.0:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\r-studio.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\FAQ.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\License Agreement.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R-Studio\R-Studio Help.lnk
R-Studio 5.0 is a program by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R-Studio 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find R-Studio 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Studio 5.0". If it exists on your system the R-Studio 5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select R-Studio 5.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about R-Studio 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall R-Studio 5.0.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Studio 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove R-Studio 5.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio 5.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove R-Studio 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 21:41:45.787