This page is about R-Studio 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 from your computerR-Tools Technology Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on R-Tools Technology Inc.. Please follow http://www.r-tt.com
if you want to read more on R-Studio 5.0 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\R-Studio directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove R-Studio 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. R-Studio 5.0's main file takes around 53.58 KB (54864 bytes) and is called r-studio.exe.
The following executables are contained in R-Studio 5.0. They take 1.27 MB (1336543
bytes) on disk.
- r-studio.exe (53.58 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.26 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.129007
of R-Studio 5.0. You can find below a few links to other R-Studio 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.0 is a program released by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove R-Studio 5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find R-Studio 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 5.0". If it exists on your system the R-Studio 5.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click R-Studio 5.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding R-Studio 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall R-Studio 5.0.
8. After uninstalling R-Studio 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing R-Studio 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that R-Studio 5.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 07:52:18.227