This page is about R-Studio 5.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. More info about R-Tools Technology Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.r-tt.com
if you want to read more on R-Studio 5.0 on R-Tools Technology Inc.'s website. R-Studio 5.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for R-Studio 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 53.58 KB (54864 bytes) on disk and is named r-studio.exe.
The executables below are part of R-Studio 5.0. They take about 1.27 MB (1336543
bytes) on disk.
- r-studio.exe (53.58 KB)
- rloginsrv.exe (61.84 KB)
- rupdate.exe (753.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.26 KB)
- rsviewer.exe (373.59 KB)
The current web page applies to R-Studio 5.0 version 5.0.129011
only. Click on the links below for other R-Studio 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
R-Studio 5.0 is an application by R-Tools Technology Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase R-Studio 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-Studio 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "R-Studio 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the R-Studio 5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click R-Studio 5.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about R-Studio 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for R-Studio 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove R-Studio 5.0.
8. After removing R-Studio 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of R-Studio 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing R-Studio 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that R-Studio 5.0 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall R-Studio 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 10:44:56.440