Questrade IQ Edge
Questrade IQ Edge is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Questrade IQ Edge from your PCQuestrade Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Questrade Inc.. You can read more about related to Questrade IQ Edge at http://www.questrade.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Questrade IQ Edge is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 14.01 MB (14688016 bytes) on disk and is named QuestradeIQEdge.exe.
The following executables are contained in Questrade IQ Edge. They occupy 14.85 MB (15573550
bytes) on disk.
- QuestradeIQEdge.exe (14.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (864.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Questrade IQ Edge. Click on the links below for other Questrade IQ Edge versions:
...click to view all...
Questrade IQ Edge is a program offered by the software company Questrade Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Questrade IQ Edge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Questrade IQ Edge from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Questrade IQ Edge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Questrade IQ Edge". If it exists on your system the Questrade IQ Edge application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Questrade IQ Edge in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Questrade IQ Edge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Questrade IQ Edge:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.questrade.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Questrade IQ Edge.
8. After uninstalling Questrade IQ Edge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Questrade IQ Edge that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Questrade IQ Edge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Questrade IQ Edge by Questrade Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Questrade IQ Edge by Questrade Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Questrade IQ Edge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-21 22:42:53.020