Questrade IQ Edge
This web page is about Questrade IQ Edge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Questrade IQ Edge from your PCQuestrade Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Questrade Inc.. Please follow http://www.questrade.com/
if you want to read more on Questrade IQ Edge on Questrade Inc.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Questrade IQ Edge is C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge\unins000.exe. QuestradeIQEdge.exe is the Questrade IQ Edge's primary executable file and it occupies about 20.20 MB (21176688 bytes) on disk.
Questrade IQ Edge is composed of the following executables which take 21.05 MB (22075534
bytes) on disk:
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- QuestradeIQEdge.exe (20.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (864.78 KB)
The current page applies to Questrade IQ Edge version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Questrade IQ Edge:
...click to view all...
Questrade IQ Edge is an application marketed by the software company Questrade Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Questrade IQ Edge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Questrade IQ Edge from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Questrade IQ Edge or simply click the Search field and type in "Questrade IQ Edge". If it exists on your system the Questrade IQ Edge application will be found very quickly. After you select Questrade IQ Edge in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Questrade IQ Edge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Questrade IQ Edge:
- The publisher is: http://www.questrade.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Questrade IQ Edge.
8. After uninstalling Questrade IQ Edge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Questrade IQ Edge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Questrade IQ Edge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Questrade IQ Edge by Questrade Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Questrade IQ Edge by Questrade Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Questrade IQ Edge supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 19:34:21.363