Questrade IQ Edge
Questrade IQ Edge is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Questrade IQ Edge from your computerQuestrade Inc.
. More information on Questrade Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.questrade.com/
to get more info about Questrade IQ Edge on Questrade Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Questrade IQ Edge. Questrade IQ Edge's primary file takes about 8.54 MB (8960000 bytes) and is named QuestradeIQEdge.exe.
Questrade IQ Edge is comprised of the following executables which take 9.39 MB (9845534
bytes) on disk:
- QuestradeIQEdge.exe (8.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (864.78 KB)
Click on the links below for other Questrade IQ Edge versions:
...click to view all...
Questrade IQ Edge is an application by the software company Questrade Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Questrade IQ Edge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Questrade IQ Edge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Questrade IQ Edge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Questrade IQ Edge". If it is installed on your PC the Questrade IQ Edge program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Questrade IQ Edge in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Questrade IQ Edge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Questrade IQ Edge:
- The publisher is: http://www.questrade.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Questrade IQ Edge\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Questrade IQ Edge.
8. After removing Questrade IQ Edge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Questrade IQ Edge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Questrade IQ Edge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Questrade IQ Edge by Questrade Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Questrade IQ Edge by Questrade Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Questrade IQ Edge supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:06:09.173