QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect
This page is about QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. myQNAPcloudConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.63 MB (9049832 bytes) on disk.
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.61 MB (11120780
bytes) on disk:
- myQNAPcloudConnect.exe (8.63 MB)
- NetworkDriveAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (319.68 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect version 126.96.36.1990
alone. You can find here a few links to other QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect releases:
...click to view all...
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is an application by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect.
8. After uninstalling QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 14:08:56.590