QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect
A guide to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect from your PC
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by QNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect. The application's main executable file is named myQNAPcloudConnect.exe and it has a size of 8.98 MB (9413840 bytes).
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.81 MB (11332697
bytes) on disk.
- myQNAPcloudConnect.exe (8.98 MB)
- NetworkDriveAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (170.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0.0425
of QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect. Click on the links below for other QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect versions:
...click to view all...
A way to delete QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is an application by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect.
8. After uninstalling QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect:
|Republic of Korea||100%|
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:58:10.797