QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect
This page contains detailed information on how to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on QNAP Systems, Inc.. Usually the QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect directory, depending on the user's option during install. QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\myQNAPcloud Connect\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 9.48 MB (9935736 bytes) on disk and is titled myQNAPcloudConnect.exe.
The following executables are installed beside QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect. They take about 11.43 MB (11989792
bytes) on disk.
- myQNAPcloudConnect.exe (9.48 MB)
- NetworkDriveAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (303.55 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect version 1.3.3.0815
alone. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect:
...click to view all...
QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is a program released by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect". If it exists on your system the QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect.
8. After removing QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP myQNAPcloud Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 14:34:00.900