QNAP Qsync is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall QNAP Qsync from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qsync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for QNAP Qsync is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qsync\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 12.82 MB (13439664 bytes) on disk and is named Qsync.exe.
QNAP Qsync contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.01 MB (13640433
bytes) on disk.
- Qsync.exe (12.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (196.06 KB)
This data is about QNAP Qsync version 1.1.2.0207
only. For more QNAP Qsync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qsync is a program released by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove QNAP Qsync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove QNAP Qsync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QNAP Qsync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qsync". The QNAP Qsync app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QNAP Qsync in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP Qsync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP Qsync.
8. After removing QNAP Qsync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qsync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qsync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qsync by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP Qsync by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Qsync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:52:54.250