This web page contains thorough information on how to remove QNAP Qsync for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall QNAP Qsync from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qsync folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing QNAP Qsync is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qsync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. QNAP Qsync's primary file takes about 9.56 MB (10019536 bytes) and its name is Qsync.exe.
The following executable files are contained in QNAP Qsync. They occupy 9.75 MB (10220311
bytes) on disk.
- Qsync.exe (9.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (196.07 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP Qsync version 188.8.131.521
alone. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP Qsync:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qsync is an application offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove QNAP Qsync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall QNAP Qsync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP Qsync or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP Qsync". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qsync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select QNAP Qsync in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP Qsync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP Qsync.
8. After uninstalling QNAP Qsync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qsync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qsync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP Qsync by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qsync by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP Qsync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 01:28:43.400