This web page is about QNAP Qsync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QNAP Qsync from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be read here
. QNAP Qsync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qsync directory, depending on the user's option. QNAP Qsync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qsync\uninstall.exe. Qsync.exe is the QNAP Qsync's primary executable file and it takes circa 13.73 MB (14398640 bytes) on disk.
QNAP Qsync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.92 MB (14599413
bytes) on disk.
- Qsync.exe (13.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (196.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1.0926
of QNAP Qsync. You can find below info on other application versions of QNAP Qsync:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qsync is an application released by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase QNAP Qsync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove QNAP Qsync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QNAP Qsync or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP Qsync". The QNAP Qsync application will be found automatically. When you select QNAP Qsync in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Qsync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QNAP Qsync.
8. After uninstalling QNAP Qsync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qsync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP Qsync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP Qsync by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qsync by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP Qsync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 06:04:35.123