QNAP Qfinder Pro
This web page is about QNAP Qfinder Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove QNAP Qfinder Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. QfinderPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.66 MB (10129720 bytes) on disk.
QNAP Qfinder Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 62.41 MB (65439289
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (31.02 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- QfinderPro.exe (9.66 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (10.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (280.52 KB)
- RTK_NIC_DRIVER_INSTALLER.sfx.exe (712.12 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP Qfinder Pro version 6.6.0.0820
only. Click on the links below for other QNAP Qfinder Pro versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder Pro is a program offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove QNAP Qfinder Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase QNAP Qfinder Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP Qfinder Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder Pro". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP Qfinder Pro program will be found very quickly. After you click QNAP Qfinder Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP Qfinder Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qfinder Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP Qfinder Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP Qfinder Pro by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:20:24.670